Friday, October 10, 2008

Shows......past, present, future

Well......i am going to talk about how much i love going to shows. Honestly almost every weekend i go to a show. I am proud of that fact because music is something that i love and its something that i will love forever. So, tonight (10-10-08) i went to a show in Long Beach with Rob. It took us about an hour to fucking find the god damn place because google maps fucked us over. But anyways the bands that played were.....CTL, Nails, Creatures, Badmouth, Rotting Out. I mainly went to go see Nails because Rob told me they were basically the hardest band that he has ever heard in his life so i decided to go and check it out. I ended up bringing my camera because that is another hobby of mine. We showed up in the middle of Cut The Lines set and we saw the gorilla biscuits cover which was pretty sweet. Then Nails went on and i was pretty stoked because rob pumped me up so much. I ended up taking pics for Nails. Honestly Rob was not lying. Nails fucking blew me away. they were amazing. They finished off there set with a discharge cover (don't know exactly what song it was though). Creatures came on next. I also ended up taking pictures for them. Creatures were really cool. I have seen them a couple of times before tonight. The cops came right after there set ended. They were going to continue the show but me and rob decided to bone out because we mainly just wanted to stay for Nails. Pretty stoked on the night and how it went because we ended it with a crucial grub at the local In N Out. Some future shows that are coming up are Have Heart, Blacklisted, Ceremony, Letdown, Creatures at Chain on Halloween and then on November 4 or 5Th The Mongoloids are playing at Chain. I am so pumped for that show because the last time i saw the mongoloids was when they did there tour with cruel hand. Well that's about all i have to say about the shows that I'm stoked for that are coming up.

No comments: