Sunday, October 12, 2008

Good Night...But could have been better

So today was pretty shitty until i met up with cory, jade, and louie. I woke up this morning (freezing cold) and i was already pissed because i knew i wasnt going to end up going to lisk fest. So i go upstairs to watch tv and my dad comes in the room telling me that i am most likely going to have to babysit my sister tonight. So i tell him i dont want to hear his shit right now because i was in a bad mood. So i call Rob and we end up going to lunch before he goes to Lisk with Ama. We went to Pick Up Stix....i went across the street and got a chicken meal from vons (wasnt that great). But anyways i get a phone call from my dad saying that mckenna might sleep at a friends house. So i start to get super stoked. i call my dad right away and he said that it wasnt for sure that she was going to stay the night at her friends house. So i got super depressed because i got my hopes up thinking that i had a chance of going to lisk. but anyways.......my dad comes back home and im all bitter because rob and ama are having a blast and i wish i was there because i have never seen GB. The first thing he tells me is that mckenna is sleeping at a friends house and that i dont have to babysit her anymore. I got pretty pissed because i could have gone to lisk. So i called Cory, and we hung out at his house with jade and louie. I went to Carls Jr. with louie while cory fell asleep. We hung out with matt garnett and all that shit and the went to in n out. And on there way home they dropped me off. Overall i would rate this day at a 75%. Pretty bummed on the whole missing out on Gorilla Biscuits. But tonight made up for most of it. Have a good night everybody........IM OUT!!!!

-you run your mouth like a fucking machine-

No comments: